Information related to the consultation with the Jervis Bay Territory residents:
- Newsletter to Jervis Bay Residents—08 April 2015
PDF: 196 KB
- Newsletter to Jervis Bay Residents—11 December 2014
PDF: 74 KB
- Newsletter to Jervis Bay Residents—5 August 2014 PDF: 62 KB
- Attachment to Newsletter—Summary Notes of 3 July 2014 Public Meetings PDF: 70 KB
- Newsletter to Jervis Bay Residents—24 June 2014 PDF: 180 KB
- Attachment to Newsletter—Information Sheet: Services in the Jervis Bay Territory PDF: 391 KB
- Newsletter to Jervis Bay Residents—19 June 2014 PDF: 60 KB
- Attachment to Newsletter—Summary Notes of 28 May 2014 Public Meeting PDF: 81 KB
- Letter from the Secretary to Jervis Bay Territory Community—19 May 2014 PDF: 36 KB
- Community Newsletter 1—Public Meeting: Services in the Jervis Bay Territory PDF: 209 KB
Jervis Bay Territory Service Delivery Arrangements
The Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development is collecting information, which may include personal information, for the purposes of reviewing Jervis Bay Territory service delivery arrangements.
The Department will use this information to inform future decision-making processes with regard to service delivery to the Jervis Bay Territory and may disclose information to other government agencies, including the ACT and NSW Governments, for similar purposes. Any personal information provided will be de-identified.