New Service Delivery Arrangements
Date: 8 September 2016
Relevant: Christmas Island and Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Topic: New Service Delivery Arrangements
I am pleased to inform residents that a further 14 Services Delivery Arrangements (SDAs) have been renegotiated and two new SDAs agreed with the following Western Australian Government Agencies:
- Department of Agriculture and Food
- Department of the Attorney General
- Department of Culture and the Arts
- Department of Fire and Emergency Services
- Housing Authority (previously Department of Housing)
- WA Land Information Authority, trading as Landgate
- Department of Lands
- Legal Aid Commission of WA
- Department of Mines and Petroleum
- Department of Planning
- Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor
- Department of Regional Development
- WA Planning Commission
- Department of Water
- WA Museum (new)
- Salaries and Allowances Tribunal (new)
These renegotiated SDAs continue to build on the feedback provided by residents and stakeholders to the Department regarding the delivery of services to the Indian Ocean Territories.
Information about these SDAs and the services delivered to the IOT communities through them can be found in Fact Sheets which are available on the Department's website at regional.gov.au/territories/publications.
The SDA renegotiation process will continue during 2016–17. Details regarding this process will be provided in a later Community Bulletin.
I would also like to take this opportunity to remind residents that feedback can be provided, at any time, to the Department about services, including those delivered through SDAs through the community engagement form found on the Department's website at regional.gov.au/territories/Community_Feedback_Form.aspx.
Indian Ocean Territories